Monday, April 1, 2013

New Art!

Scorpion Redesigns: Here are my turnarounds for my Scorpion Redesigns. My goal was to redesign Scorpion (from Mortal Kombat) for a High Fantasy genre such as Lord of the Rings.

This was a great exercise for me because in my professional work I never really do turnarounds. More often than not it's just characters in static poses in order to convey the idea. It really forced me to think in 3 dimensions.

If there are any 3D modellers out here who would like to model this, please feel free to have a go at it. Just let me know as I'd love to see the final product! Thanks!



 Photo Studies: Got inspired to learn and practice from "The Dark Knight". Commissioner Gordon's likeness got away from me but I feel like I got Joker's. Gordon took 1hr and 25mins and Joker took 1hr and 15mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment