Sunday, April 7, 2013

Captain Picard Photostudy

Another photostudy, this time from one of my all time favorite movies "Star Trek: First Contact". This is from the Halodeck scene when Capt. Picard is shooting up some borg intruders. If you haven't seen this movie you need to! I think it still holds up even if it is 17 years old!

I know everyone has their favorite captain and while some might disagree, Captain Picard is still my favorite captain, though that could be because I grew up with him :)

Anyways, as far as the art part goes this took 2 hours in Photoshop CS4. I wanted to play around with trying to get a likeness so I spent some more time on it, and all in all I think I got pretty close. It's not 100% but I think it comes close enough that most will realize who it is. Either way, practice, practice, practice! I'm trying to speed up how quickly I can nail a likeness, I don't want to spend 10 hrs trying to get it!

Well enjoy the rest of your Sunday and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment