Sunday, June 1, 2014

Leonardo

Well here's the first in my new set of Ninja Turtles Paintings: Leonardo!

Leonardo and all his brothers will be making their debut this Thursday at the Phoenix Comic Con! So in honor of that I will be releasing one painting each day until then!

If you've kept up with me then you know that I really wanted to try and change up the look of the turtles. However, I decided not to push them as much as I would have liked since I think it would have alienated a lot of fans and been unwise financially. However, I did try and change up some things from when I first tackled them a couple of years ago so I hope you like them!

For now, enjoy Leonardo and get ready for tomorrow night when I unveil the next turtle! Until then...TURTLE POWER!!!

#turtlepower
#eastmanandlarid
#tmnt
#teenagemutantninjaturtles
#ninjaturtles
#fanart
#leonardo
#phoenixcomiccon
#denvercomiccon
#pinkhavok
#blakehenriksen
#blakehenriksenart

1 comment: